ACA Innovative Investment Management Co., Ltd. is in full agreement with the purpose of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) and became a signatory of PRI in June 2015.
PRI is led by the “Financial Initiative (FI)” of the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), which was established to implement the “Declaration on the Human Environment” adopted at the United Nations Conference on the Human Environment and the “International Action Plan on the Environment.”
We believe that ESG issues (E=Environmental environment, S=Social society, G=Corporate Governance, issues in corporate governance) should be reflected in the investment decision-making process.
Principles for Responsible Investment
- Incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Be an active equity owner and incorporate ESG issues into your equity ownership policies and practices.
- We will request appropriate disclosure of ESG issues from the entities in which we invest.
- We will work to ensure that the Principles are accepted and put into practice in the asset management industry.
- We work together to enhance effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Reports on activities and progress in implementing the Principles.